Custom website design
I love to design and develop custom websites built to search engine quality guidelines. I take pride in offering guidance in SEO web design and bring a wealth of experience.
I support and encourage small businesses to accomplish better search results.
How? By honing your website, creating great content and conveying the passion that you have for your business through your online presence.
Web design package
- A mobile compatible, company website to brief.
- search engine quality guidelines. Site programmed according to
- Assist choices in design, layout and content.
- Present staging sites, working towards the final outcome.
- Optimise each page for search engines.
- Test the final version across devices and platforms.
- Setup Google Analytics.
- Submit a SiteMap to Google Search Console.
Continued web services
- Maintain the site, carrying out text changes and additions when required.
- Analyse search engine rank.
- on-page website optimisation. Continue to guide you in
- business blog for search engine exposure. Direct the writing of a
- Work alongside a social media manager.
- off-page SEO tasks like link building. Carry out
- Design and distribute e-newsletters.
Why choose custom website design?
There are lots of ways to put a website together which are already themed and very affordable. These are great for getting online quickly.
Why do I offer my clients custom website design?
For search engines to understand a web page the code must be clear with good markup, enabling spider bots to decipher the content, ready to index.
Whilst 'in-a-box' CMS websites have a place, themes and plugins often include far too much code and make it difficult for bots to crawl pages. This also unfortunately makes the website rather slow, which can lead to rank penalisation.
Talk to me if you truly want your website to be competitive online and rank well - it is worth discussing my custom design package.
Responsive website design for business
A responsive website is a site that will respond to any device when viewed, be it smart phone, tablet or computer.
Responsive can be confused with 'mobile website’, which usually means a second site developed for mobiles.
Either way it is imperative that your business website is responsive or there is a mobile version available for easy user access.
A mobile friendly website is important for search engine rank position, as Google will rank mobile friendly sites first when users search on mobile. That is over 60% of searches.
Websites can display different content, adding or hiding items depending on device. Assume that a user on a mobile has a slow 4G internet connection or is in a fast paced environment.
People want answers, fast. Is your website up to speed?
Web design and SEO prices
Quotes can be provided in your currency - just ask.
WordPress website designer
Expert WordPress website designer to help you grow your business. This open source (free) content management system enables you to manage your own website.