The speakingWould your business community benefit from a talk on websites, search engine optimisation or running a small business? I love educating people and I started speaking publicly online in 2019. I’m not a keynote speaker and I’ve not been invited onto TED just yet. Speaking to communities or chatting with you on a podcast improves my public speaking skills and expands my network, so I am happy to be invited. It could help expand your network too, as I would include recordings in my newsletter. I have a personable approach and 25 years of knowledge about the web. We can have a chat first to see if I would appeal to your audience. Topics I could cover are listed below.
Websites and search engines
- Technical SEO.
- On-page SEO.
- Local SEO.
- Blogging and content writing.
- Researching and targeting keywords.
Something less technical
- The internet and the environment.
- Starting a business at 19.
- Travelling whilst running a business.
- Snow seasons in Canada and France.
- Living as an ex-pat in France.
- Metal health for creatives and techs.