WordPress training courses
Build and update a search engine friendly WordPress website.
WordPress training courses provided by expert website designer, WordPress developer and search engine authority - Kelly Drewett. My course won't only help you to install, set up and maintain a WordPress website - it will also help you to build a interesting, helpful and search engine friendly website.
This course can be provided on SKYPE or I can come to your office. The modules below are a general outline of what you will learn, but I could alter courses depending on the company needs. If you have a group of 6, who have different businesses that is no problem. I don't like to teach any more than six at any one time.
WordPress training - course modules
- Module 1: The WordPress installation. Secrets of ISPs.
- Module 2: Choosing and installing a theme.
- Module 3: Child themes and styling (advanced).
- Module 4: Structure and layout of a website.
- Module 5: Plugin installation - a list of my favourites.
- Module 6: Search engine optimisation.
- Module 7: Resizing, compressing and adding images.
- Module 8: Writing perfect pages.
- Module 9: An additional blog as support.
- Module 10: Ecommerce + payment gateways.
- Module 11: The importance of social media.
- Module 12: The Open Graph protocol.
I've developed WordPress websites for 10 years, and I have developed websites for 20+ years. In that time I have gained so much knowledge about WordPress, websites and search engines.
In this WordPress training course I share with you my favourite themes, plugins and all the pro tools that I use. I give you insight and tips that can only be collected with so many years of working on the internet.Get to know me
Prices for WordPress training courses
Online training course
£1797.00 for 1 person
+ £397.00 per additional person, maximum of 6 people.
6 people = £696.50 each.
Half/half £898.50 each half (7 modules).
£2196.00 for 1 person
+ £496 per extra person, maximum of 6 people.
6 people = £862.00 each.
Deposit: £197 per person. 2 payments should be deposited there after. Final payment 3 weeks before the course begins.
I can administer training anywhere in the UK or Europe. If you are further afield, ask me! I might just be in the mood to travel. Travel and accommodation charged. All expenses to be paid upfront.