I am Kelly Drewett. I help small to medium businesses, new businesses and individuals with their presence on the web, wherever they are in the world.
I can design a fully responsive website for you or your company and/or create a Wordpress blog. I can help you with inbound links to your website, such as designing and maintaining a Facebook business page, and starting you off on the right foot with Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube.
Web Services for Small Businesses
Does your business need help on the internet? As your web guru, I can:
- talk you through the website layout, and the website design
- reserve a website address (aka domain name)
- organise hosting and business email addresses
- improve your current website
- help get your business listed with Search Engines and advise you in the right way
- design, layout, advise and/or maintain your Facebook business page, YouTube channel or Twitter account
- add your business to Google Places
Why Choose Kaydee Web Design for your Small Business Website?
- Free quote provided with NO TIES
- A website or blog for your business, that works well on the internet
- Completely bespoke website design for small businesses, tailored exactly to your liking
- Each web page includes BASIC Search Engine Optimisation - and we can work on it more when you want to
- 15 years internet experience and now in the 13th year of trading as Kaydee Web
- Professional, personal internet advice for small businesses - will not blind you with technology
- Help and guidance through your company’s website design and throughout it’s life
- Internet marketing advice, for example Facebook business pages, YouTube, Google and Twitter
- Internet services under one roof : from reserving a domain name, email and hosting to complete web design, blog set up and facebook business pages
- Always available for website maintenance and web updates, even if the site is not designed by me
- Clean web pages, with no extra coding meaning fast download
- I am always as environmentally friendly as possible!